I am thrilled to announce some exciting news – AppOmni for Workday is now Live and Generally Available! But that’s not all – we are also announcing major enhancements to AppOmni for ServiceNow and AppOmni for Microsoft 365. With our January Release, launched yesterday, AppOmni continues to set the standard for SaaS security and deliver groundbreaking visibility, insight, compliance, threat detection, and data governance. Our January Release offers an incredible amount of new product functionality.
Here are some of our newest capabilities…starting with AppOmni for Workday.
Workday is the leader in the Human Capital Management (HCM) market and runs finance and HR operations for more than 9,500 organizations worldwide. AppOmni’s newly-launched Workday solution enables Workday clients to:
- Quickly identify potential security misconfigurations in Workday by using AppOmni Posture Explorer to see System Settings, Roles, Groups, Users, and entitlements.
- Accelerate compliance and reduce risk faster by adopting out of the box Workday policies for compliance and security best practices. As always, AppOmni policies are flexible and customizable based on your business process, compliance requirements, and data sensitivity.
- Continuously monitor Workday deployments to operationalize your SaaS security program and ensure necessary security controls are always in place and configured correctly.
- Be alerted to malicious connection attempts, credential stuffing attacks, suspicious user or API behavior, and other threat activity that may put sensitive data at risk.
- View AppOmni Insights that highlight potential security risks to your unique Workday deployment. AppOmni Insights uses data gathered from a multitude of sources including system settings, user activity and permissions, API and workload data configuration, and application activity to give you expert insight into unknown security gaps in your environment.
- Implement Default Policies from the Policy Library to ensure security baselines are in place.
- Take advantage of a library of compliance benchmarks and reports to quickly and easily assess and track your compliance gaps, and automate compliance activity and reporting.
In addition to the launch of AppOmni for Workday, we’ve also greatly expanded the capabilities of our Microsoft 365 and ServiceNow solutions.
AppOmni for Microsoft 365 provides unprecedented visibility into and management over the security of your Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive, Azure AD, Groups, Teams, and Intune deployments. AppOmni for Microsoft 365 customers can now:
- Use out of the box policies for compliance and security best practices. There are thousands of security settings, permissions, and configuration options in M365. Security teams using AppOmni’s policies can simplify the complexity of managing enterprise SaaS platforms. AppOmni makes it easy to understand and tailor your security posture to keep pace with a broad range of evolving SaaS security configurations.
- Enable your security team to control potential data leakage access points by allowing them to build and manage conditional access policies for users, 3rd-party access, API and application integrations, data sharing, and more. Manage policies for Exchange, SharePoint, Intune, Azure AD, Mail transport rules, Identity settings, and more. SaaS and cloud platforms can often be a source of inadvertent data leakage, so providing comprehensive coverage of data access points and conditional rules can help enterprises reduce their risk of a cloud data breach.
- Secure your SharePoint sites with AppOmni data access monitoring for M365. Quickly gain visibility into what sites and data are shared internally, externally, and publicly. See data access trends over time, compare access across roles, set security baselines for sharing and data access, and more.
- Defend against threats to your users and M365 cloud environment with AppOmni’s continuous security monitoring and alerting. Scan for indicators of compromise; be alerted to suspicious activity; identify anomalous user, application, or API behavior; and correlate activity across your SaaS deployments.
AppOmni’s ServiceNow enhancements deliver improved visibility into the security posture of ServiceNow deployments. It’s the most powerful, flexible, and intelligent ServiceNow security management product on the market. AppOmni for ServiceNow customers can now:
- Use out of the box policies for compliance and security best practices. With hundreds of settings, configuration options, permissions, and access rules, managing the security of ServiceNow can be challenging. AppOmni makes it easy to understand and tailor your security posture, and create custom rules, baselines, and guardrails.
- Define policy rules to manage permitted configurations and assess both the security of existing customizations and their impact.
- View AppOmni Insights that highlight potential security risks to your unique ServiceNow deployment and customizations. AppOmni Insights uses data gathered from a multitude of sources including system settings, user and group configuration, access controls and permissions, and third party application activity with respect to overall platform security posture. This allows AppOmni to provide you with expert insight into unknown security gaps in your environment.
- Access the most complete library of default policies, security best practices, and compliance standards and baselines for ServiceNow.
I could go on and on. But instead of me telling you about it, we would love to show you why AppOmni continues to be the leader in SaaS security with unprecedented coverage and industry-leading power, flexibility and visibility. If you’d like to learn more, please request a demo. And explore our site, with our press release and Solution Overview documents, to learn more about our SaaS security solutions.
CEO and co-founder, AppOmni