5 Tips to Develop, Launch, and Maintain Your SaaS Security Program
- Chris Hughes, CISO at Aquia
- Tim Bach, VP of Engineering at AppOmni
- Bryan Solari, Moderator
Chris Hughes and Tim Bach, security industry experts, share their insights, advice, and best practices for SaaS security in this engaging discussion led by moderator Bryan Solari. Learn:
- Why the shared responsibility model is so important to understand
- Why an inventory of your organization’s SaaS applications is critical to your security program’s success and
- Why manually managing SaaS security is no longer feasible
Plus get a sneak peek at the forthcoming “SaaS Governance Best Practices for Cloud Customers” report from the CSA SaaS Governance Working Group.
The Power of SaaS Security in Phishing Defense
See how SaaS security can help organizations prevent data loss from phishing attacks.
FBI Internet Crime Report Shows SaaS Security Needed Urgently
Discover the staggering cost of cybercrime — and how a robust SaaS security is vital to protecting your organization.
Just How Vulnerable is Your SaaS Supply Chain to Compromise?
Your SaaS supply chain could pose a significant security risk. But SaaS posture monitoring can help prevent attacks.
Request A Demo
AppOmni’s SaaS security platform gives security and IT teams an easy and automated way to secure their SaaS data and environments.